Blog Post #3

At this point in my Research I have hit a bit of a standstill where I have gather all of this information and I am analyzing it, trying to see correlations between it all. It has been a very important year for my research topic because it is regarding something that is being heavily discussed in politics and affects the lives of so many of those whom we care about and know; including my fellow classmates. Which is why it is important for me to get my research across. Finding out the best ways for higher education facilities to provide the easiest access to information that is useful to first generation students is a big task that varies within schools. It also entails providing a system for these institutions to have in place. This is a challenge within my research which I’m plan to solve. Due to the fact that my research topic has so many layers I have divided it into sub topics of: What is the status of this frequently changing situation , what system is currently in place, what improvements can we can, how can we create an on going system for these institutions and more.