The Predictive Relationship Between Obesity Criteria and Neuropsychological Deficits Final Blog

Henry Li

Dr. Adams

To begin, it has truly been a very long and hard journey. I was hoping to have more progress completely then this, or even truly beginning, but it is what it is, and I am not going to make any excuses. Dr. Adams and myself have had many issues delaying our progress, main issue was obtaining IRB approval. We have done our prep work prior to getting approval, such as organizing how we are to collect participants, what tests we are planning on running, self measuring sheets for the participants, and scoring the results. We have finally been granted approval and have begun our progress collecting participants, and I am happy to say we have some lining up. Therefore, we hopefully in our short time left be able to have good results at the end of this research.

Furthermore, I like to add that we are also planning on continuing our research when this program is over. We will hopefully be able to prove our hypothesis no matter how long and how difficult it will be.